Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

Hey all I want to give you a quick update and when I get back in town Tuesday I will update you more. Well things here are getting super hot... That also includes the ministries on campus. Its kind of hard to tell you new things because we have been here for quite some time and everything is moving smoothly. I did find out however that one of our night guards had a heat stroke and past away a while ago. If you want to join us in praying for his family and friends. Well, our small groups are growing and the guys in them are really becoming close and its cool. That is what we came to do. We have been able to go to and orphanage with the campus ministry and I love those kids. There are several pictures on my facebook. If you dont have one, you can make one or ask someone if they do. lol. But I have to go. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. We love you and thank Christ for you....
George

1 comment:

demarest6 said...

Hey guys,
Can't wait to hug both of you! We will continue to pray for your time in Africa to bring about a harvest. You are very special young men. Love you!!