Friday, September 19, 2008

Serious Stuff

Hey All Ministry here is Going well... However, things back home clearly aren't. I want everyone to know we are praying for everyone back home. I myself, take prayer very seriously and understand how powerful it is. Guys, Gals, Friends, Loved Ones, Church, I am asking for some serious prayers. My Uncle Stan is not doing well and has be for the past week in and out of the Hospital, To my knowledge it is not good and apparently not getting any better. Please life him up in your prayer, And also my Grandpa Jim, for he is ill and they don't know what's wrong with him. These men are clearly numbering in years however they are members of my family and I love them dearly. Please lift them up in your prayers knowing the same knowledge I do. That is that whatever happens may it be Gods Will, even as they are my Loved ones they are His too, and may the Lord our God be glorified as His Will is being done. Please pray for the Lords Will among these loved men and please pray for good health and divine intervention so that the Lord may be glorified at all cost. I love them, please love on them..... 
Also another Tanzanian Hands On team in Mortagoro has torn a few tendons in is right foot. His name is, Arran, Please pray for a quick recovery, he is the same guy who earlier caught Malaria. Please pray for him and healing. 
Thank you to all those that are encouraging us, and Church thank you for that wonderful card. It was very encouraging, great timing, especially with the events unfolding. I love you all very much. Matt gives his thanks too, we both really enjoy reading the up lifting prayers, and encouragements. 
Everyone, I thank you so much for your prayers and please know mine are with you daily. I loe you all...
George

1 comment:

demarest6 said...

Hey Matt and Chip,
Love you guys! I'll tell your prayer warriors whats going with your family and I promise they will be lifted up everyday. How are you? I know as a guy its hard to write how your feeling but when you get home and look back you will forget--so write what the Lord is doing in your heart. You are amazing young men, keep shining for the Lord.xoxo